Tuesday, October 1, 2013

This is a test for Dad.  ;)  I know the kids and I haven't written lately.  I just have too much going on right now.  David and Heidi came last week and it was good to see them again.  I loved, loved holding Miles!  And Carter was his cute usual self.  I don't know Halley very well yet, but hopefully I'll get the opportunity real soon.  ;)  I started teaching violin lessons today at the Middle School.  I'll be teaching each week while Emma is in Mother's Day Out and it will be a nice little income.  I had a dress rehearsal tonight for my concert on Thursday.  Logan and Errolyn started soccer and volleyball.  My first Messiah rehearsal went well.  I submitted a proposal for a multi-faith choir and it was approved.  Now I get to plan it... yea (half sarcasm, half real).  I have a research paper due for English that I need to start.  I have to go to the doctor for a sinus infection tomorrow.  My car's oil life is down to 5% so I have to get an oil change tomorrow.  I'm also over due for a haircut which I'm getting tomorrow.  Lots of laundry and cleaning to do.  The government is shut down and so my stocks are in limbo.  That's it.  I'm too tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment