Sunday, October 20, 2013

Oh my goodness... my friend Candice just sent me an e-mail about her cousin's family.  I get e-mails once in a while about people with cancer and what not and it just breaks my heart.  This particular family has two girls in the same family with the same rare disease.  I watched the video on their website and made it about half way through without crying and then I lost it and bawled the rest of the video.  It breaks my heart how much this family and these two little girls (and even their son) has had to endure.  It makes me extremely grateful for the small trials my family has had.  Anyway, just thought I'd share.  I think we'll be donating when Mike gets his Christmas bonus.

Blog: fishesformarrowwishes.blogspot.com

Fundraiser for the girls: seefishcreate.bigcartel.com/products

1 comment: