Wednesday, January 8, 2014

It is SO cold!  I can hardly stand it!  At least when I'm hot I can sit in the AC for a minute and be fine.  When it's cold, I feel like I'm always cold!  Even when the heat is on... I might be warm in that one spot, but I move to a different room or place and I'm cold again because heat rises differently.  Hate the cold!!!  Can't wait until Friday (72 degrees) so I can thaw out!!

I spent most of the break helping Cameron stay on task with completing his History Fair project.  He just turned it in and now we have a week to finish Science Fair... it never ends.  The kids also went roller skating and had a blast!  Logan took 3rd place in the 12 and under skating race... he's a fast kid.  Mike thinks he could have taken first or second if he'd been there an hour earlier to warm-up, but the race happened right as they got there.

Other than that... I'm happy!  Everything's been going well!  I have so much more to write about... another time... another day.

2 comments:

  1. When you are losing weight, you feel colder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you are not eating beef, you feel colder. lol.

    woooo, go Logan!!

    ReplyDelete