Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I can't remember having an ear infection in many, many years, but if this is what my kids feel like... I feel SO badly for them!  I try really hard to only take medicines that are Class A or B drugs, so no Sudaphed, nose sprays, or Advil while I'm pregnant... and consequently I feel like I'm dying.  I miss my medicine!  The good news is, I think my morning sickness is starting to subside- yea!  The bad news is, I have a horrible sinus infection and ear infection and the pain in my head could not be any worse... waiting for my afternoon doctor's appointment is taking all of my patience and prayers right now.

I got a blessing last night which said I would be able to sleep and that I needed to go to the doctor.  My ear either stopped hurting or I wasn't able to feel it enough to get some sleep (thank goodness)... but now it's back with a vengeance.  Glad I was at least able to get some sleep

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you are hurting. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Love you.

    ReplyDelete