Thursday, March 27, 2014

2 different antibiotics later and lots of medicine I shouldn't be taking while pregnant, and I still have an ear infection and can't hear out of my left ear.  This is getting annoying.  Mentally I'm ready to go, but my pain is making it difficult to get on with things.  My morning sickness is almost gone except for after dinnertime (yea!), but I can't kick this dumb ear infection and ear clogging.

Cameron played his String UIL concert yesterday and they got a Sweepstakes trophy for doing so well.  I was starting to feel better from my morning sickness and committed to play the violin at 2 weddings that are coming up and at the next Symphony concert... but that was before my ear infection, so hopefully I can hear by the wedding this Saturday and my Symphony rehearsal next week.

Logan starts baseball on Saturday and Errolyn will have another season of volleyball.  I won't be coaching volleyball this time, but after observing the other teams we played against last season, I requested Errolyn's new coach.  Her coach is really good and an actual volleyball player (not just a random parent) so I think Errolyn will learn a lot.  Now I just need to teach Emma to swim before the middle of May so she can join Swim Team.  She just has to be able to swim half way across the pool and they'll take her on the team... we'll see.  My other kids all joined at 4 yrs. old too, but they didn't have to know how to swim; the coaches taught them.  But, now the rules are different for joining.  Now that Emma already has to know how to swim a little... we'll see.  I think Emma would go crazy watching ALL of her siblings swimming everyday for 2 months while she sat on the sidelines, so hopefully she'll let me teach her so she can join the team.  The cold water won't help the situation, so hopefully it'll heat up a little.

We find out if the baby is a boy or a girl on April 24th... exciting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment