Tuesday, April 1, 2014

So, I'll start with the non-April Fool's stuff first.  I went to the ENT and I had a fever still, that I didn't know I had, and I still have an ear infection AND sinus infection.  So, I'm on my 3rd set of antibiotics... Hopefully it'll work because I only got 3 hours of sleep last night because I was so miserable.

I'll just paste my Facebook status for the April Fool's stuff: "Happy April Fool's Day! My mother-in-law got me the best. She said they were on a road trip and turning onto our street... I was excited!... but panic also set in as I've been sick with multiple things for 2 weeks and my house isn't exactly clean... but it was an April Fool's joke and I totally fell for it. I used the same prank on my kids, saying Grandma was on her way and they were all excited... but it may have backfired because now they're sad she's not coming, lol. 

Errolyn laced my water bottle with salt... that was an interesting one. Logan put toothpaste on the toilet last night for the first person who used it in the middle of the night, he stuffed toilet paper in the toes of everyone's shoes so they couldn't put them on, and he taped the phones to the bottom of chairs so they would ring and we couldn't find them. The kids have decorated each other's rooms with hearts or cute April Fool's messages. After the Facebook post that's been going around with the toothpaste Oreo cookies (that I knew Cameron had seen), I bought Oreo cookies and did NOTHING to them and he wouldn't eat them for a while because he was convinced there was toothpaste in them, lol. I've been promised there are more pranks to come... wonderful."

So, it's been a fun day... kind of, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment