Wednesday, April 16, 2014

So, Emma and I are trapped in the kitchen while the carpet guys clean our carpet.  We have to get our carpet cleaned every 1- 1 1/2 yrs. to keep the warranty valid on our new carpet... and it needed it anyway.  So, we cleaned the entire house yesterday, and now it is in complete disarray with furniture moved everywhere so they can clean the carpet, lol.  But, we should get everything put back tonight hopefully.

The Symphony conductor asked if I was feeling better because they could really use me on this next concert.  I am feeling better, so I decided to play with them one more time since I'll take off all of next year to be with the new baby.  I've played in a couple of weddings lately, but its really been hurting my back to play for 2-3 hours with the baby, not to mention, not being able to use the restroom when we're in the middle of playing... so, I probably won't do any more weddings until after the baby is born.

My left ear is still clogged, although not as much.  The doctor says we just need to wait it out and it will eventually unclog.  She doesn't want to prescribe anything stronger because I'm pregnant, so I'll just be disoriented for a while and keep asking people to repeat themselves when I can't hear.

I am feeling old; probably because of my upcoming birthday.  I had no problem turning 30, but 35 is so much closer to 40 and it just seems old. 

Errolyn is rocking the house in volleyball... go Errolyn!  And Logan is the Superstar player in baseball this year and can outrun almost anyone on the field to get the ball and then tag the runner before they get to base, lol.  We're trying to teach him to stay in his position, but he gets frustrated that the other players aren't bright enough to know where to throw the ball to so people will get out.  I think we'll have to put him on an older team next year.

I'm excited to see my parents this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I guess I never realized that mom had 4 kids in 5 years...and kept going. lol Crazy

    ReplyDelete