Sunday, July 13, 2014

Our friends the Beans have been staying with us this week.  Its been so fun to catch up and hang out together.  We've talked, played games, gone to movies, and gone out to eat.  It's been fun!  The kids have been enjoying having friends here to play with too and they have all been getting along pretty well.  On the other side of things, I am exhausted!  I've done more than I should, so I'm spent.  But, its still been fun.  It has been much appreciated that they all help out cleaning up after every meal.  Also, I think the baby has dropped early which has made things super uncomfortable and very difficult to walk.  I have an appointment on Monday to check things out.

Logan and Errolyn had their Championship Swim Meet yesterday and they both did well.  Altogether they earned 23 points for the team.  Errolyn took 4th in Breaststroke and Logan 5th in Backstroke... which sounds just ok, but when there are 30+ kids competing (many who are year round and school swimmers), I think they did pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment